(previously Richard Grenfell Photography)
Wanted: CHILDREN WITH MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS
WANTED: CHILDREN WITH MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS
We are looking photograph children with their musical instruments for a photographic series for our studio. We want kids who love their music. The ones who spend hours practising to master their craft for that recital, band gig, exam or simply because they love it. We want to capture the joy, the look of pride and confidence they have gained from the gift of music.
As a thank you, those that are chosen will receive a $300 gift certificate that covers our usual $150.00 session fee and the balance can be use towards purchasing wall art for your home or office that will remind you and your child’s talent and the gift of pride and confidence they have received from music.
If you or anyone else you care about would like to participate please fill in the form below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you tell me more about the gift certificate?
The gift certificate is yours to spend towards....
- Your planning consultation where we will take you on a journey and customise your photographic experience to reflect you and your personality.
- Your personal photography experience that captures the essence of you and the people you love the most
- A cinematic presentation of your photographs
- A design consultation where we will assist you in the selection and customisation of your artwork that will bring life to your home
- Artwork that will become heirlooms for future generations to enjoy
When and Where?
The photography sessions will take place at our awesome new photography studio located at Thrive Photography 3/101 Brisbane Road Mooloolaba. All sessions will take place either in the next two weeks or late November.
What others are saying:
During all this craziness we were lucky enough to nab a private photography session with Richard . Fantastic photographer. Do yourself a favour. If you need the most professional shots done on the coast, see Richard. To say we are thrilled with how Richard captured us all is an understatement. Those that know me, know how much I love our portraits. We have found our photographer on the coast for certain.